- Will is for-real crawling, and he is fast.
- He pulls up on everything and is starting to let go. He wants to walk so badly, but I tried telling him he couldn't...he doesn't listen to me.
- His daycare teacher and Sunday School teacher said it looks like he is about to get some top teeth. He won't let me look in his mouth so I cannot confirm that.
- My mom took us shopping on Saturday. Will racked up! We are so grateful he has such wonderful grandparents.
- Clay and I bought Will a few Christmas presents. We are trying to keep it low-key this year and focus on our family and starting traditions with our boy!
- THANKSGIVING is next week!!! I can't wait. It is my favorite holiday. I love just sitting around with family and eating and talking.
- Will broke our laptop at home. He pushed it off the table and the screen is cracked. I knew it would happen eventually. So we are computer-less at home until we can get it fixed, and since Christmas is right around the corner, I don't know when that will be.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!