Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tuesday Night

Tuesday night, Clay headed to the park to play softball with some friends so Will and I decided to go for a little swim.


We had so much fun.  It was a little overcast so it wasn't so hot and the water was a great temperature.


Will showed me how he swims.


After his diaper reached its limit, he took it off and proceeded to show me how he can kick fast.


Also, I should note that right before we were for a swim, I cut Will's hair.  I thought it turned out pretty good since it was my first time cutting hair.  His hair was a mess before but I had been dreading taking him back to see Mr. Larry because he freaked out so bad last time. It was so stressful so I just decided to do it myself. It saved me a couple of bucks and a lot of stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment