Monday, November 7, 2011

The Weekend in Review

This weekend was all about family and friends!

Friday night, Mom and Dad kept Will so that we could go out to eat with Kristen and her family to celebrate her birthday.  We ate at a little Italian place and it was so good.  The best part of the night for me was that I got to sit by Kristen's grandmother.  She is seriously one of the funniest people I have ever met.
Kristen and Jordan

Saturday, Will got up at 5:15 am.  Clay got up with him and they spent the morning watching cartoons and drinking milk. I got to sleep until 8 and was so thankful.  I seriously have the best husband ever.

We went as a family to Jack's and had breakfast.  Will was cracking me up the whole time.  He is so random sometimes and he was wired.  When we left Jack's, Clay went home to work on some projects at the house, and Will and I went to buy Kristen a birthday present.

Will wanted to go to Dollar Tree.  He picked out about 30 things to get Kristen, but we ended up buying a green jump rope, a princess crown, and a ceramic church.  He also picked out some balloons.  The assortment was quite random and included: a dump-truck, Elmo, Tinkerbell, a smiley face, and a Happy Birthday balloon.  We took Will's gift to Kristen and spent some time with her, since it was her actual birthday on Saturday.

Will and I ran a few errands and then headed home for naps!!  My favorite part of the weekend.

Saturday night, Mom and Dad offered to keep Will overnight so that we could go out with our friend's to celebrate Kristen's "?0"th Birthday!

Kristen with her Princess crown that Will bought her.

We ate a Cocina Superior and it was delicious.  Ashley brought an Edgar's cake, which is always a hit!

CAKE!!

We ended the night back at Kristen and Jordan's house playing board games. It was so fun. I really don't think I have laughed that hard in a very long time. It was definitely a memorable night.

At dinner.  We decided that instead of Kristen being ?0, that she could be 29 years and 27 hours old!

Sunday morning I woke up to the phone ringing. It was Will and he was crying to come home.  Mom brought him to the house on her way to church and we headed there shortly after.  After church, we ate at Mom and Dad's.  Dad grilled chicken and pork chops and it was SO GOOD!  I wish I could eat my parent's cooking every day!

We ended Sunday with a pastor appreciation fellowship at church.  Will insisted on wearing this outfit:

Is that enough stripes?!?

He seriously is the silliest kid I know.  Love when he wants to pick out his own outfits!

Can't wait for next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment