Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ellie's Baby Shower

Today was a day that I have been looking forward to for over a year! 

We got to celebrate my best friend, Kristen, and her soon-to-be-here, baby girl, Eliana Kate.  Kristen has waited so long to be pregnant and we have prayed and prayed for this little girl!

Wreath made by Beth

Sign-in table.  Kristen chose to use a children's book as her guest book.  Loved this!

Mommy's rocking chair.

Cupcake Table.

The shower was a bird theme, so we had tiny pink and white birds all around. Birds are a favorite of the mommy-to-be.

Food table. Love the baby pictures of Kristen and Jordan. Can't wait to see who sweet Ellie looks like!

Bird Centerpieces

Some of my friends and hostesses--Mary Beth, Beth, and Ashley. 

Kristen arrives

Love this picture. Can't believe this day is finally  here!

Kristen spent the whole time opening gifts.  We had so many people come to celebrate! 

All of Ellie's sweet baby gifts. 



This is one of my favorite days this year.  I can't wait for Ellie to be here so I can hold her and love on her.  This little girl's arrival is much anticipated!

No comments:

Post a Comment