Monday, October 8, 2012

Change of Plans

This weekend did not go as planned.

Saturday, we were supposed to go to the game but Will and I ended up staying at home.  Friday night, Clay and I went out with our friends, Nick and Amanda. After dinner, we picked up Will and headed home to go to bed.  Will went to sleep around 10 pm and then got up at 11:30 pm.  He then stayed up until 3 AM!!!! So needless to say, when my alarm went off at 5 am to head to Auburn, neither Will nor I were up for it.  So Clay went without us and Will and I stayed in bed. 

It was a rough day.  Will was tired and cranky and I was tired and cranky.  We did a little bit of shopping, had some lunch, and then both took 3 hour naps.  When Clay got home, he was tired and cranky.  He didn't get much sleep either and Auburn Football is not so great! 

Since we all had a rough Saturday, Sunday was spent going to church and sleeping!!!  Sunday afternoon, I was bored so I made a wreath for our front door and this "Y" for our side door. I love how they turned out.


Now it's back to work. I am looking forward to this weekend - Girl's Beach Trip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment