Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is here again and we will be spending the day with 3 different sides of our family.  First, we will be in Wedowee with Clay's father's family at Mawmaw Yates' house.  Then, we will head down to Roanoke to spend time with Clay's grandmother and aunt. We will end the day at my parent's house.

Will is always a good little traveler and I know he will enjoy seeing all of his family.  Clay and I enjoy this time of year so much.  We can't wait to see our families and eat! 

As we travel, I will be mindful of all the things I am thankful for. God has blessed our family so much and I am grateful!  Life always has its ups and downs, but I am so content with where God has us right now.

Of course, Clay and I feel that this little guy is what we are most thankful for.  He is a true gift from God and we are so blessed that we get to be his parents.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with family, love, and food! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment