Saturday, April 7, 2012

Opening Day 2012

I can't believe that Will is old enough to play t-ball.  It seems so crazy that Clay is actually coaching Will's first baseball team.  It is something that we talked about since we found out we were having a little boy in October 2008.


We had a great first game.  Since it was Opening Day, they didn't keep score and let all the kids play and bat.  I thought that was great so that no one felt left out. 


Our little team did so good.  They are too cute and I love watching them. 


We had our share of meltdowns, including a major meltdown from Will.  Later he told us that he was scared of a mascot that was of the opposite of the field.  I couldn't see the mascot at the time and Will was crying so hard I could not understand what he was saying.  It was completely stressful, but all is well now.



My parents, Clay's parents, John, Pawpaw & Shirley, and Kritchen & Jordan all came to see Will play.  Will was really excited that everyone was there.


I never thought that I would be this excited about t-ball but it has been a fun experience and Will loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment