Monday, April 30, 2012

Out and About at the Beach

One of my favorite things about the beach is the food!  I never eat seafood unless I am at the beach. My mom told us when were little that you should only eat seafood if "you can see the ocean."  It's a rule that my brother and I live by!


We love to eat at local places.  Doc's is a family favorite. We ate there twice on this trip. I don't have any pictures because I was too busy stuffing my face.

We went to the Oyster House one night.  The food was great and Will had fun playing this "game". I am not sure why he thought getting your picture made here was a game.


Of course, one night we went to LuLu's. My parent's are huge Jimmy Buffett fans and we have been going to LuLu's since it opened.  This time was extra special because Jenny and Tony met us for dinner and they brought Amelia Jane!


Amelia was such a sweet baby and did so well at dinner. She even fell asleep while the band was playing. We were laughing because Jenny said that Amelia never naps at home, but fell right asleep with the loud music playing!

This is a terrible picture but I had the flash turned off so I wouldn't blind her.  Such a beautiful baby girl!


Will had the best time. He danced with the band and he got to hold Amelia. That is all he talked about for the next two days.


We also ate at Bahama Bob's for lunch one day. We found this little place a couple of years ago when Clay and I went to the beach right before Will was born.  We go back now every time we are down at the beach. It is one of my favorites because it is right on the beach.


It was such a fun week and the main reason was because I got to spend the entire week with my two favorite boys and my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment