Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Biggest Loser and the end of maternity leave

So Clay and I watch the Biggest Loser religiously. Most nights we watch it while eating Carpenetti's pizza or ice cream, so I think we are missing the point. Thus led to our purchase of Jillian's 30 day Shred DVD. It claims that you can lose 20 pounds in a month...we shall see.




We are going to start tomorrow, so hopefully by the end of the month I will have lost the last few pounds of baby weight. Currently, I can fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes, it's just not very pretty.




Also, I am at the end of my maternity leave. I will be back at work on Monday and Will will be 2 months old. It has flown by and I am so sad to be leaving him. Next week Lisa, mom, and Clay are going to keep him, then I don't know what we are going to do because we still are on waiting list everywhere. We have found a couple of daycares that have immediate openings, but after visiting one of those on Friday, we will keep waiting on our first choices. I wouldn't send Winnie to some of these places.




If you don't here from me for a couple of days it will probably be because I will be exhausted. I will update when I can.




And because the only reason you read this, here is a picture of my sweet boy:




1 comment:

  1. Awww! I know it will be hard to go back! Gavin was 11 weeks old when I went back. It was hard...and he was just down the hall from me! LOL!

    You'll be fine and one day (soon!) we'll have Will in Bethel too and he'll be just down the hall from me too!

    I totally understand about the sub-par daycares. Yeesh. Was the one you visited local? I bet I could guess it...

    ReplyDelete