Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reality TV

The Biggest Loser.... I hate that Helen won. I did not like her the whole season and kept waiting for her to get kicked off. I thought it was really selfish that she sent her daughter home. I wanted Mike or Tara to win...oh well.



Dancing with the Stars...Ty Murray got kicked off. I know he is not the best dancer, but he was so sweet and tried so hard. I felt like he had the most heart.



Real Housewives of New York...Love them. Loved the first part of the reunion show. Can't wait until next season. Just for the record, Jill and Bethenney are my favorites!!



Real Housewives of New Jersey...LOVE the way the talk. Cracks me up. Looks like it is going to be a great season.



Jon and Kate plus 8...I don't really watch this show, but they are all over the news. It seems that their marriage is in trouble. I could have told you that. If you have ever just watched one episode of the show you would see that. I understand that they have 8 children, but their communication skills are terrible. When they speak to each other, they are always yelling, and Kate is always nagging. You have 8 children, some things you are going to have to let go!! If I was Jon, I would leave too. Just my opinion.



So, clearly I need a life that exists outside of Reality TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment