Friday, September 4, 2009

6 months old

Will is 6 months old today! I cannot believe it!


Will and Tiger-6 months old

Here are so things he is doing:
-Rolling over and over and over, all over the place!
-Laughing all the time...so sweet!
-Pulling his knees under him like he is trying to crawl, and then looking up with a confused look on his face like "why doesn't this work"
-Reaching out to me when I pick him up from daycare
-Feeling everything around him and trying to figure out different textures
-Teething, teething, teething...but sadly no teeth yet
-Sitting up for long periods of time, but still unsteady at times
-Eating Stage 1 foods
-Loves sweet potatoes, carrots, and peas
-Hates fruit and apple juice :(
-Wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 month stuff
-Wearing a size 3 diaper!

I love him more and more everyday. He is at a fun age where Clay and I can really play with him and we love it!

We go to the doctor on September 9th for his 6 month check-up so I will post his height and weight after that visit.

To see Will and Tiger month-by-month, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment