Sunday, September 27, 2009

Will and MA

Will and I went to visit Tony, Lisa, and MA on Saturday while Clay went to the Auburn game. I was so excited for Will and MA to get to be together. They have not seen each other since Will was around 2 months old. 

They were so sweet together. When MA first saw Will, she kept talking to him and saying "baby".  They played together, rode in the car together, and had dinner together.

Will and I had a great time and I got to catch up with my BFF.  It was a good day and I am so thankful that Tony, Lisa, and MA let us hang out for the day. We had a blast!

Here are so sweet shots of the kiddos playing:


Sweet Friends!



MA sharing her bear.



Will making sure the bear tastes okay. He puts EVERYTHING is his mouth.



Will was crying so MA was patting him on the back to make him feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment