Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Back!

Sorry I haven't updated in over a week.  We have been busy, busy!

Late Wednesday night, I came down with something. It was kind of like flu symptoms with a raging sinus infection. It was not fun. I had a fever, achy joints, and my head felt like it had so much pressure it was going to pop right off my body.  I had to get well quick becasue Richard and Julie had their wedding Saturday.  I rested and rested and pumped my body full of meds. By Friday I felt a little better and we traveled to Tuscaloosa for the wedding.  Clay and mom took Will for the afternoon so I could rest at the hotel.  I got up from a nap and felt so much better--just in time for the rehersal and all the wedding festivities (I will do a whole wedding post once I upload my pictures!).  I think I wore myself out because Sunday I felt horrible again.  Thankfully after a full days rest, I was ready to head back to work on Monday. I have been feeling better and better. That was the sickest I have been in a few years!  

Clay and Will haven't had any signs of being sick so I am thankful for that!! However, my dad is sick now. We don't know if he got it from me or work. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

Like I said, full wedding post to come.  My boy looked so cute the day of the wedding, I can't wait to show you pictures.  The bride and groom looked great too!!! I know Richard and Julie won't mind me bragging on my boy a little, they love him too!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I will be back with more updates!

2 comments:

  1. I think had the same thing 2 weekends ago. I felt the same way. Of course I freaked b/c I thought I had the flu. I went to the doctor and she said it was an upper respiratory viral infection. So, nothing they could do anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. You were so pretty in the wedding, I had no idea you were sick!
    Deborah (Julie's mom)

    ReplyDelete