Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Will's 1st Birthday Party!

Saturday, March 6th, we had Will's 1st Birthday Party.  We had lots of family and friends come and celebrate with Will.  Here are some pictures from the day.

Invite for Will's Party.  I based the theme around this invitation-Alphabet Blocks!

This was at the entrace.  All of Will and Tiger's month-by-month pictures.

Since most of the guest were adults. The favors were gumballs.


The room when we finished decorating.  We also had a slide show with our favorite pictures of Will.

The centerpieces.  I made the blocks. Each table had a 'W', 'Y', and '1' with balloons.

Cake table.

Will's smash cake.

Cake!

Some of the food.

THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Enjoying some cake.

Gifts. 
We asked our guests to bring necessity items for the Alabama Baptist Children's Home in lieu of gifts for Will.  Our guests were so generous and I am so grateful!!!  We are going to deliver the items this week.

It was a great day and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. My friend Teri took pictures during the party so I will post those when I get them.  These are just a few that Clay and I were able to get during the chaos!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great party! The decorations look fantastic. That is awesome that you got so many donations! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your post when looking for alphabet blocked themed first birthdays! I ordered the same invitations for my son's birthday! I love your cakes and centerpieces - exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Birthday Will (a little too late)

    From
    Alex, Brian, William, Greg, Kobe, Thomas, Denton, Payton, Tyson, Malcolm, Michelle and Upton (aka The Webster Family

    ReplyDelete