Friday, April 16, 2010

Daycare Woes

As most of you know, Will is a daycare kid. I really love the class he is in and his two teachers, Ms. D and Miss Ashley, are absolutely wonderful. I couldn't ask for better teachers. I can tell that they care for him and love him.

Recently, things have come to my attention that I just can't shake the thought of. It makes me question the daycare and that is not a good feeling when you are a mom. In the very near future, Clay and I are going to have to make some serious decisions regarding Will's care. It is something I dread because he is so happy and I don't want to disrupt his little life.

I just want to ask if you all would pray for us during this time. I am not sure what the outcome of this situation will be. It all comes down to the safety and well-being of my child. He is my priority and I hope with lots of prayer and guidance, we make the best possible decision for him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have been there!! It is so tough. Please let me know if I can do anything- we finally decided to go with a church daycare because of the problems we were having - we went through three daycares in a year. Awful! I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want Will to leave either. :(

    I wish you would talk to me about it. You know if I felt like something wasn't safe, Gavin wouldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete