Friday, February 4, 2011

23 Months Old

In one month, we will have a 2-year-old!! Are you kidding?!?! I cannot believe how fast this last year has gone by. I know as we get closer to Will's birthday, I will be a hot mess.  I get so emotional about him growing up!


Will and Tiger - 23 months old

There is so much Will is doing now. It is absolutely amazing! 

He talks all the time and other people actually understand him.  That is my gauge for how well he says things.  It always cracks me up when he says something Clay or I have never heard before, and we just look at each to try to figure out what he said.  One new thing he says is "tiger walk" (which is a tradition at Auburn and also a song, Will is talking about the song because we listen to it all the time). We were in the car when he said it and Clay and I were so confused. Neither of us could really figure it out and Will said it about 50 times before we got it right!  Most of the time Will just looks at us like "why is this so difficult for you two!"

He is also growing like a weed. He is around 28 pounds.  He wears a size 5 diaper, size 6 shoe, and 18 month to 2T clothes.

He is ALL BOY!  We play baseball, basketball, golf, and football.  He runs everywhere.  We say "No running" quite a bit around our house. He loves all things cars, tractors, and trains.  He is a big fan of screwdrivers and hammers. This is a product of spending so much time with his Pop.  Pop made him his own little box with screws in it that he can hammer or use the screwdriver. He constantly talks about things being "bwoke" and "I fix it".  There aren't many quiet or slow moments in our house anymore.

There is so much more and I could go on and on, but I will leave that for his 2-year-old post.  He is such a wonderful child and we love every single second we spend with him!




To see more of Will and Tiger, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment