Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Randoms

I found a couple of cute/funny pictures from the month of June so I thought I would share them.

There were taking when Mom, Dad, and I took Will to the farmer's market. Will thought we were going to a farm so he was disappointed when we ended up in Downtown Birmingham and there were no cows. 

One day, I decided to see how Will would do in big boy underwear.  He peed on the floor. Good times! He loved that the underwear I got him was Woody and Buzz!


This is our living room after a day at home with Will. Real life!


My mom is going to kill me for posting this but it is such a quality picture I can't resist.  Mom was cleaning out the dog cage at their house.  So funny!!!!!


And this last one is from one day in the car. It is just a sweet picture of my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment