Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An Uncle's Prayer

John sent this to Will and I thought I would share it. It is so sweet!

An Uncle’s Prayer

To God and to Jesus for all Heaven to hear,

I offer this prayer for a little boy

We call him, Will.



I first thank God for bringing you to us safely,

Your Mom and Dad definitely thank him too.

I pray firstly, that when the time comes that



You truly see Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

I pray you accept Jesus into your life

And follow him all of your days

Because I know He has already chosen you!



I pray, you grow to be big and strong,

And I hope you never do any wrong.

The Lord commands us to be strong and courageous,

And I pray you are, no matter the circumstance.



I pray that Jesus keeps you under His wing,

And no harm comes to you.

I pray your days are long and

That you make a huge impact in this world!



I pray that you make your family proud,

But most of all, I pray you make your Heavenly Father proud.



Lastly, I pray that you live life with all the

Love, joy, passion, and peace that’s in your heart.

I pray you do all things with a 100% of your heart, mind, and soul because,

You are fearfully and wonderfully made and

Our God calls us to give our all.



Thank you again Father God,

For bringing us this little boy

We call Will.



And this is an Uncle’s prayer,

Offered up to God in the powerful name of Jesus

Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment