Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All About Clay


Since I don't post much specifically about Clay, I thought this was a fun little survey about us!


1. Who is your man? Clay is my husband, I am not to fond of the phrase "my man"

2. How long have you been together? 9 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? 5 1/2 years

4. How old is your man? the big 3-0

5. Who eats more? That's a tough one. He eats more at meal times, but I snack A LOT between meals

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, but it was mutual

7. Who is taller? He is.

8. Who sings better? I don't really know. He doesn't really ever sing except when he is being silly, but I am definitely not a good singer

9. Who is smarter? I think I am probably more book smart, but he has a good balance between book smarts and common sense. He also can remember more random facts than the law allows.

10. Whose temper is worse? His.....especially if we are dealing with Auburn football! :)

11. Who does the laundry? Me for the most part, but he helps out too.

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.

13.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? At home, me because it is fartherest from the door. I always sleep fartherest from the door regardless of what side of the bed it is.

14. Who pays the bills? I do.

15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely Clay!

16. Who mows the lawn? He does, but I like to help sometimes.

17. Who cooks dinner? Me, but again he helps and has his nights.

18. Who drives when you are together? HE DOES...he doesn't like my driving.

19. Who pays when you go out? He does, I usually don't carry my wallet/purse if we are together.

20. Who is the most stubborn? We both are, depends on the subject.

21.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us, we both like to be right.

22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine, but only because we live like 2 miles from them. We see his parents all the time too.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
24. Who asked who out? We have always been friends, so the whole dating thing really just evolved.

25. Who proposed? He did on 4/4/04

26. Who is more sensitive? ME
27. Who has more friends? I probably have more close friends, but he is friends with everyone. He loves people and has a more outgoing personality!
28. Who has more siblings? I would say me (1 brother) but technically him, he has a step-sister and a half-brother.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does and that's the way I like it!

1 comment:

  1. love the cute new header! you are such a good Kappa with those owls!

    ReplyDelete