Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rough Week

This has been a rough week and it's not over yet.

We started with Will's ER visit, and then his 4-month shots.

He has a cold. He can't breathe well and he can't seem to keep his food down.

He hasn't slept well, which means I haven't slept well.

He didn't go to daycare on Monday because of his doctor's appointment and then Tuesday we had to pick him up early because he was running a fever.

I have a cold.

My job gets on my nerves. At least I have one...I am supposed to be grateful, right??

I am tired.

I am just complaining because I have nothing better to do.

I was going to do a post about our weekend at the lake for the 4th, but never got around to it. You can go HERE if you want to see pics.

That is all.

I will be back when I have something to say.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are having such a rough week!Who knew Motherhood was so stressful and exhausting, huh? It's a good thing we have such cute and sweet baby boys- they totally make up for the lack of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! His patriotic outfit fit him for the 4th! :) Did Aunt Tabby do good or what? ;)

    I'm sorry it's been such at bad week. How's he doing with his rice cereal? Gavin was SO messy those first couple weeks of starting baby food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,

    I am so happy that Will was alright after the wasp sting! I would have been so worried!

    It looks like all of you are doing well! We need to get Will and Owen together sometime.

    Love,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete