Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No Paternity Test Needed

Everyone says that Will looks like me. Personally, I don't see it. I think he just looks like a baby, but others seem to think we look exactly alike. I will take it as a compliment because I happen to think this sweet boy is too cute!!

My Sweet Boy

First pair of shoes. They lasted three minutes.


I think that it makes Clay a little sad that people always go on and on about how Will and I favor, but he will never be able to deny this child. Below are two examples why:
Will LOVES watching TV, and mostly sports. He especially loves Nascar and Baseball.

Will and Clay have the exact same sleeping habits. When they are down, there is no waking them. And they are ALL OVER the place. This is where I find Will every morning. For reference, when I put him to bed, he is in the middle of the bed and on his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment