Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If I am being honest...

I wish I could fit into my old clothes. I know I need to give myself time, but it is depressing to only have like 5 outfits that you can actually wear.

I am tired. Will is still getting up at least twice each night to eat. Going 4 and a half months without a full nights sleep really starts to wear on a person.

I could really use a maid. Just for a week. If I could get caught up on all the daily stuff, I would feel better.

I miss hanging out with my friends. There just seems to be no time. And a certain someone lives 2 hours away!

I feel like life is passing me by. I have been in a funk lately. I don't know what else to call it. I am not sad or depressed, just in a funk. I wish I had more hours in the day. The walls at work seem to be closing in around me. When I get home, I feel like there is a never ending to-do list.

BUT...

I am so happy that I have a great husband. Last week I wasn't feeling well and he really stepped up to the plate!!

I have great parents and an awesome brother. The parents have fed us many times over the last few weeks. It is nice not having to worry about what to have for dinner or actually cooking. The brother keeps me entertained and loves my child. I couldn't ask for more.

I have wonderful friends. They give me a boost whether they are near or far.

Even though I seem down, I have so much to be thankful for! That cheers me up and hopefully the funk will pass.

AND...

My greatest joy:

2 comments:

  1. You are MORE than welcome to move down here so we're closer. And I am willing to clean ANYTHING for the right price... ;)

    Dude, you know if I lived closer, Clay would have me move in with you guys. I think my Hamburger Helper skillz really impressed him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take comfort in knowing that...

    ...I don't fit in my clothes and my child is older than yours.

    ...He will start sleeping better once he starts eating more food. Just wait until he can start the good stuff! Once Gavin started baby food he'd take a 10pm bottle and not get up again until at least 5am. (and adding a little cereal to the bedtime bottle always helps too!) Now he's a 9:30 - 7:30 sleeper. It will get better!

    ...I know a good maid - she did a deep cleaning on my house right before Christmas and is reasonably priced...

    ...you can call me anytime!

    ReplyDelete