Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emotions

The last few days have been very emotional. Our city and state have gone through so much because of the devastation that the storms caused. Also, one of my closest friends is going through something and it is very serious. 

I want to be a good friend, mother, helper, wife, Christian, etc.  I know that there will always be times when I feel like I am not meeting the needs of everyone in my life, but thankfully those who love me are very forgiving.  I hope that God will sustain me through these next few days. My prayer is that He will use me and that I will be open to the plan He has for me.

The one thing that I cling to during this time is that no matter what is going on, God is still God and His plan for our lives is perfect! Please continue to pray!  Prayer is what is getting me through all of this. 

I love this song and we sang it this morning at church:


You're the God of this City
You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation
You are

You're the Light in this darkness
You're the Hope to the hopeless
You're the Peace to the restless
You are

There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God

For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City
Greater thing have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City


Greater things are still be done here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment