Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day was a very low-key day for us and I loved it.  I didn't ask for a gift, but Clay kept inquiring about what I wanted and the only thing I could think of was sleep!  He took Will and let me sleep in on Saturday morning and then I got a nap on Sunday afternoon. Seriously, that was the best gift ever!!!

Sunday morning we went to church.  They had baby dedication and 4 babies were dedicated to the Lord, including Will's friend, Jackson!  It was a sweet service. 

After church we headed over to mom and dad's for lunch. John bought a ham and I fixed the sides. The ham was mom's gift so she didn't have to cook.


John got me a gift and it was a chocolate Edgar's cake!!! LOVE!!!


Of course, most of all, I feel so blessed that God gave me Will and allowed me to be his mother.  I already knew what a precious gift that was, but through a difficult situation a friend is going through, I am even more grateful for Will!  And I am so grateful for my mom.  I could not have asked for a better mother and friend. She is the BEST!!!!!!


It was a great day spent with my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment