Friday, August 5, 2011

Something Different Everyday

Will has such a GREAT personality. i wish you all could be around him everyday.  He is always doing or saying something funny.  I want to bottle up the cuteness!!!


Holding a mannequin's hand. He told me "I want to give her a kiss."  He then realized she didn't have a head so he said "where her face?"  It was an interesting conversation about what happened to her face.

I thought that I would list a few cute/funny things Will has said recently:

"You know what?" - This is his favorite phrase right now.  He has said this phrase 100 times over the last few days. Every time he says it, Clay and I answer back "what?" and then he will tell us some random fact about what he is doing or his day.

"We go to the beach?" - We are going to the beach next week and he is really excited about it.  This is usually followed by "we play in the big sand box, go play putt-putt, swim in da pool."

"Sank you" (Thank you) - Seriously the cutest thing EVER!!

Will absolutely loves music.  He listens to the iPod whenever he can and he doesn't care what song is playing as long as he can hear the music.


Also, Will has been singing a lot. He loves to sing "Where is thumbkin?", "Jesus Loves Me",  "Hickory Dickory Dock", and "The B-I-B-L-E".  I have some videos of him singing and I will post them once I figure out how to get them off my phone.

I saw this little survey on another blog and thought it would be fun to do with Will:

What is your name? Will

How old are you? 2
What is your favorite color? Green

Who is your best friend? Will
What is your favorite animal? monkey 
What do you want to be when you grow-up? a elephant
What is your favorite Movie? a monkey
What is your favorite book? a green book
What makes you happy? animals
What makes you sad? the animals
What is your favorite food to eat? racecar cheez-its  (Funny side note: at first I thought he said racecar Jesus, but then he said it again and I realized he said Cheez-its.  It made me laugh so hard.  Also, for clarification he is talking about Cars (the movie) Cheez-its)


What is your favorite song to sing?  Jump.  The jumpy thing is a Mickey. (I assume he is talking about a song on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or he is just talking about a bounce house...who knows?!?)
What games do you like to play?  hockey

Eating chocolate cake for breakfast!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment