Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Will's Library Card

I took Will to the library today to get a library card.  The library is in our neighborhood so it is definitely convenient.  I decided that Will was probably old enough to go and pick out a book or two.


Once we signed up for our library card, we headed over to the children's section to pick out a book.  Will picked a book titled "Who's Afraid of Tigers?"  I thought that was a good choice.

After he picked his book, he wanted to do some puzzles.


We left and came home to read our book!


Will was really happy about his book. When Clay got home I told Will to tell him where we went and he said "Daddy, we went to the....I can't say that word."  He couldn't pronounce the word "library".  So cute!

Also, our library participates in the Dolly Parton's Imagination Library.  I signed Will up and he will get one free book each month until he goes to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment