Monday, September 19, 2011

28

Saturday, I turned TWENTY-EIGHT years old!!! AAAHHHH!  I am so getting old and I should really stop celebrating my birthday.  But i seriously have the best family and friends so it is always fun to have an excuse for us to celebrate!

PF Changs was our first stop of the birthday celebration train.  All my favorite people were there minus Will.  ReRe and Scooter offered to keep Will and so Clay and I got to eat dinner with adults.  Such a fun night.


Saturday, was all about football.  Auburn was playing Clemson so i knew there was no way I was dragging Clay away from the house.  I decided that the best way to celebrate my birthday was to have all my favorite foods and hang out with all the people I love. 


Saturday night, we went to Wings for dinner and watch football.  Then we headed home for chocolate cake from Edgar's. YUM!!



It was  a great birthday and I hope that this year is my best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment