Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Three-year-old answers

I did a little survey with Will that I saw on another blog.  I loved Will's answers and thought they captured his little personality! I added some clarification on some of his answers. 



What is your favorite color? green

What is your favorite toy? My lots of tractors

What is your favorite fruit? Apples and a sandwich and a grape drink and a green juice pouch

What is your favorite tv show? Franklin and Backyardigans

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chickfila and I love to go in the play house

What is your favorite outfit? My Aubie outfit

What is your favorite game? The ball game at church

What is your favorite snack? Dora gummies and pizza

What is your favorite animal? A snake

What is your favorite song? Jesus loves the little children and I love all the songs

What is your favorite book? The old mcdonald book
(I don’t know what this book is, maybe something from school)

Who is your best friend? Cody
(Cody is a 17-year-old Senior who goes to church with us and also works at Will’s daycare)

What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios and fruit loops

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my lots of tractors and play with daddy

What is your favorite drink? Blue gatorade

What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My hippo and ball blankie

What is your favorite holiday? Angry Bird day
 (I have NO clue!)

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pizza rolls
(to my knowledge, he has never had pizza rolls for breakfast. Maybe that is what he wants in the future, who knows?!?)

What do you want for your birthday dinner? Cupcakes and a sandwich

What do you want to be when you grow up? A big big tall tree

Love this crazy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment