Monday, March 19, 2012

Tie and Fishing

Yesterday was a big day!

We started off the day at church.  John was preaching for the first time in 'big church".  I was so nervous for him.  I don't know why because he did a great job and he always challenges me to take that next step in my faith!

I guess Will knew something special was happening at church and requested to wear a tie. This is the first time he has ever worn a tie and he look so dang cute!!!



After church we ate dinner with our family and then John wanted to take Will fishing.  This was Will's first fishing trip. We went to a friend's pond and it was such a fun time.


Will lost interest after about 15 minutes and we didn't catch anything for a while.  John finally caught a fish and Will kept asking if it was a shark!



It was a fun afternoon.  Afterwards, we came home and took a nap! 

It was a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment