Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Day Wrap-up


Will's 1st Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving break.  We ate a lot of TURKEY.

Here is a quick recap:
Wednesday night - Thanksgiving dinner at Clay's parent's house
Thursday - We traveled to Wedowee to eat with Clay's Mawmaw and extended family.  John met us there that afternoon, and he and Clay left for Auburn.  Will and I come back home and spent the night with mom and dad.
Friday - Will and I watched the Iron Bowl together, while the rest of the family went to the game in Auburn.
Saturday - Thanksgiving at my Pawpaw's house with my extended family. 
Sunday - Thanksgiving leftovers at mom and dad's after church!


Will with his Great Uncle Marc

It was a long couple of days, but Will did really well even though he was getting sick towards the end of the weekend. I didn't take very many pictures because I was busy chasing Will around.


Will with his third cousin Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment