Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year in Review

As my last post of 2009, I wanted to revisit some our most memorable moments.  This by far has been the best and hardest year of my life.
  • January
    • Clay and I went to the beach for our babymoon!


  • February
    • I had two baby showers for Will and we were so blessed to get everything we needed for Will's arrival
  • March

  • April
    • Clay and I dedicate to raise Will in a Christian home. So special and we got to share it with Tabitha, Jason, and Gavin.
    • We take our first family vacation!

  • May
    • I go back to work.  Will still can't start daycare, so a host of wonder friends, including Lisa and MA, keep him to help us out.




  • September





What a year!  Will has changed our lives and our presectives.  I am so thankful that God allowed us to have this little boy and all the joy he has brought to our lives.  We are truly blessed!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment