Friday, June 4, 2010

15 months old

I know I haven't done a monthly post for Will since his birthday so I thought I would do one today.  In the future, I will most likely do them every couple of months.
Will and Tiger - 15 months old
It was difficult to get a picture of him and Tiger because 15 month olds are apparently too busy to sit and have their picture made.  This is best one I could get!


So much has changed with him. Will is such a joy at 15 months.  He is talking more and he understands alot of what we say. I just can't get enough of him. 

He has moved into a new class at daycare and I think the older kids are wearing him out because he is tired and fussy every day near bedtime.

Here is what Will is up to these days:

--He can say: dada, mama, Bop (Pop), dog, nana (banana), kitty, car, bottle, mil (milk), ball, ba-ball (baseball), doh (go), bite, and bye.  These are things he says on a consistent basis. He will try to say anything Clay and I say.
--He understands basic commands like "put ____ in the trash", "comb your hair", "brush your teeth", etc.
--Last week at the doctor's office he weighed 24 pounds
--He RUNS everywhere
--He loves his stuffed animals and he gives them hugs and kisses
--He can throw a ball
--He still loves to dance
--He smiles and claps for himself when we say "Good Job!"
--He has 8 teeth: 4 on the top, 2 on the bottom, and 2 molars.  His gums are swollen and more teeth are on their way.
--He sleeps through the night and if he wakes up, he puts himself back to sleep. Also, we don't have to rock him to sleep anymore.  It is sad for me and I still rock him some nights just for my benefit.
--He wears a size 4 diaper.
--He wears mostly 12 month clothes but he does fit into some 18 month stuff.
--His eating has difficult.  He pretty much refuses table food and would rather eat baby food.  He does eat Cheerios, Goldfish, some types of bread, and bananas, but all other table food he spits out. We are working on it and it is frustrating some times.


There is so much more but I can't think of it all because he changes everyday and does something new everyday.  He is such a sweet boy and Clay and I love him so much!

To see more pictures of Will and Tiger, you can go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment