Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cooking Dinner is Over-rated

SO...

I have not cooked dinner in over 3 and half weeks.  I know that is terrible and I really should be a better mother/wife, but I am just not feeling it.  By the time we get home each night, I am exhausted and cooking is not my favorite thing to do.

Will is still refusing to eat anything other than baby food and this week he has been a little under the weather so he is hasn't been eating much anyway. 

Clay and I always have something going on at night and we have been traveling the last couple of weekends.

Maybe I will get back in the swing of things, or maybe not.  Of course, Clay could always take over the cooking duties!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds good to me (taking 3 weeks away from the stove!)! I guess since i'm a super newlywed that might look bad though :)

    ReplyDelete