Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pawpaw Visits

Last night, Will's Pawpaw (Clay's dad) came over to our house after work for a little visit with Will.  When Pawpaw first got there, Will was a little clingy to me because I think he thought I was leaving.  It took about 10 minutes for him to figure out that we were all staying.  He has done that a couple of times recently.  I guess it is just separation anxiety. It always makes me feel bad for our guest but he usually gets over it.

Will and Pawpaw played and played. I don't know if Will had sugar at daycare or what, but he was bouncing off the walls and running around everywhere. He was cracking us all up!

Also, Will ate and ate and ate!!!!  I feed him two vegetables and a fruit (baby food) before Pawpaw arrived, then we ordered pizza and he ate probably 4 full pieces of cheese bread. He also drank all of his milk and had half of a popsicle. His little stomach was poking out. We finally had to cute him off because I thought he was going to explode. Of course, I was happy that he ate something besides baby food, but I don't know that cheese bread is necessarily a good thing for him. :)

We had a great visit and Pawpaw even installed a thermostat for our air conditioner that has a timer. Clay and I can't really figure it out but hopefully it will help us on our power bill!

Will slept great so I guess he was worn out from all the fun he had with Pawpaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment