Sunday, September 19, 2010

27

I turned 27 on the 17th.  I am on my way to 30! AAAHHH!  It's not so bad. I love my life and I am comfortable about where I am in my life so age is just a number.

I had a great day celebrating.  I woke up and Clay headed to get me a Chick-fil-A biscuit. I ate my biscuit in bed with Will next to me drinking his milk. Clay and Will got me a diamond cross necklace.  It is beautiful and I love it!

I headed to work for a couple of hours, but Will wasn't feeling well so I went and picked him up early. I spent the rest of the day hanging out with him and Clay.



That night Clay took me out to dinner at Carrabas.  John, Ashley, Kristen, and Jordan joined us.  We always got out for each other's birthdays so it was fun. Ashley got me a chocolate cake from Edgar's. My favorite!!!


It was so cute and had little birds on it.  Of course, it was DELICIOUS!!!


After dinner I headed to my parent's house to pick up Will.  I spent some time there and my parent's gave me a gift. Part of my gift was a book called "I Will Carry You" by Angie Smith. I haven't been able to put it down. I have been reading Angie's blog since she started it, but her book is amazing. I have cried a few times. If you haven't read it, you should.

When i got home with Will, I had a present waiting on me.  It was from Robbin.  Will helped me open it and it was a new Vera bag in Paprika. I immediately put all my stuff in it so I could carry it to Auburn! I love it!


After all the excitement, Will and I got ready for bed so we could rest up to head to Auburn the next morning.

27 has been great so far and I can't wait to see what this year brings me. I am so happy and I love all the people in my life who made the day special for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment