Monday, October 11, 2010

Emotional

We have been MIA from the blog for a few days.  I have some posts that I have written in my head but just haven't sat down to actually write them. 

Last week was an emotional week for me.  There is not anything wrong with any of us, but we have been surrounded by a few sad circumstances that just had me down in the dumps.  Having a child really changes your perspective on things and when sad or bad things happen to others, you immediately picture yourself in that situation. So I have had a hard week praying for our friends who find themselves in a not so ideal situation with their son and for a family who had to sit and watch their son die after a horrible accident.  I hope that I never find myself in either situation with Will, but I also know God is in control and I cling to that during these challenging times.

I want so badly to protect Will and our family from the bad things. I will continue to have faith that regardless of the situations we are faced with, that we will continue to trust that God has all the details worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment