Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Last night, we got Will all dressed up in his costume and took him to "trick-tree" (trick-or-treat).  He is absolutely adorable in his costume. 



 We got his costume at Pottery Barn Kids and I was in love with it from the very beginning.  Clay wasn't so sure about it, and we were afraid he wouldn't wear the head part. But he did so good!


We went to two of our neighbor's homes and then we went to "Bobby" and "Rob"'s (Robby and Robbin) house.


I had to be at a wedding earlier in the afternoon, so Ashley came over and handed out candy while the Auburn game. Then when I got home, she handed out candy while we took Will trick-or-treating and went with me and Will to Robby and Robbin's house. I am so thankful for her friendship.  She really is like family!


We had a fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment