Friday, October 29, 2010

Rough Start to the Day and a Busy Weekend

We had a rough morning this morning at our house. We were all moving a little slow, so we got a late start. Of course this snowballed into everything else going wrong and just set a bad tone for the day. 

I took Will into daycare this morning and that just added to the rough morning. Clay is now on daycare drop-off for the rest of Will's lifetime. I really had a change of heart with the whole daycare situation recently and was really happy with how things were going, but this morning changed things.  I am just choosing to remove myself from the equation.  So Will and Clay will face the daycare-world together, and honestly, Will does better when Clay drops him off.

Then we had to stop for gas, and then traffic was little heavier because we were running behind. By the time I got to work, I was ready to head home. Work has been okay, but I feel a little behind.

It is now 11 o'clock and things are looking up. I am going to put my bad attitude aside, finish up at work, and then get ready for our fun weekend.

Tonight, we are going to eat hamburgers and carve pumpkins.  A nice lazy Friday night.

Tomorrow, we have a couple of places we have to be, including a 5K, a funeral, and a wedding.  Then tomorrow night, we have trick-or-treating in our town. We will hand out candy while we watch Auburn play and we plan on taking Will to a couple of our neighbor's houses.  I can't wait to see him in his costume!

Sunday, we have church and then a fall festival at church in the afternoon.  It is always fun and I love seeing all of our little church friends in their cute costumes.  We will end the day with truck-or-treating!

It is going to be busy busy, but we will get to spend the entire weekend as a family and I always look forward to that!

I hope you all are having a good Friday and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment