Thursday, January 13, 2011

National Championship Trip - Saturday

Saturday was the first day of our trip.  We got up early that morning to take John and Richard to their flight.  They had to be at the airport around 6 AM and Clay and I wanted to see how checking in would go since we were traveling with a travel agency.

On the way to the airport John and Richard took some Airbourne and they did not like it all.


We spent the rest of the morning finishing packing and then Mom, Dad, & Will took me and Clay to the airport around 2:30.  I was a nervous wreck.  This was my first time to leave Will for more than one night, and he started crying when we got out of the car and it broke my heart.

This was also my first time to fly and I was completely freaked out.  As you know because you are reading this, I survived the flight.  It wasn't that bad, I just didn't know what to expect.  The flight back was so much better.

About to land.

Gray, Kate, and Celia sitting across from us.

We landed in Phoenix around 9:30 P.M. We deplaned right by the runway and got on our buses to head to the hotel.  



We got to our hotel and checked in.  We headed to one of the hotels restaurants because we were starving.  Soon the day was over and it was time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment