Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday Snack at Daycare

Since Will's birthday fell on Friday this year, I planned with the daycare to bring a special birthday snack to his class.  It was there snack at 2 and they had just gotten up from nap. When I walked in the room, Will ran to me and gave me a hug. He was really excited I was there. His little class is so sweet and his teachers are wonderful.


I took thumbprint cookies from Edgar's, goldfish, and juice boxes.  They loved it!  All the kids devoured the cookies.


Of course, Will's best friend Gavin was there because they are in the same class.  Tabitha was also able to come in while they had their snack and Julie went with me to help me out.


I am sure it was the first of many birthday celebrations at school.  It was a fun afternoon and I am grateful that the daycare allows the parents to participate on their child's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment