Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Weekend!

We really didn't do to much this weekend. The next couple of weekends will be busy and then we are heading to the beach soon.

Friday night, we hung out at the house.  John came over and ate with us.  He is living back at my parent's house for now, so we see him much more.

Saturday, Clay got up with Will and let me sleep in.  Love my husband!!  I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of weeks so two extra hours of sleep on a Saturday is amazing.  Clay went up to the church to help out with a renovation project and was there until about 4.  I was supposed to take Will to a birthday party for one of his friends from church, but he wasn't in the best of moods. The party was at a indoor play facility and I just didn't think I could handle it by myself.  Plus with him being in a bad mood, I didn't want to drive all the way there to have him be clingy the entire time.  Instead, we went by the church to see the construction and to watch daddy work.  While we were there, Will told me "I go Dollar Neneral and get a blue prize!"  He was very matter of fact about it. I am still not sure what he did to deserve a prize.  We did end up going to Dollar Tree to pick up some things for Easter before they sold out.  He was really good while we were in there so I told him he could pick a prize.  He picked a Sprite Zero. Since we were out, we headed over to Mom and Dad's house to see them.  Will was wide open!!  He did all his tricks for Pop.  Soon, we left there, picked up some lunch and headed home to eat.


Mom called me a bit later and wanted to go shopping to get a wedding gift, so she picked us up.  Will was playing with a headband in the back seat. He got really quite so I turned around and he was asleep with the headband on his face. He cracks me up!


Saturday night, we went over to Jordan and Kristen's house.  Jordan cooked hamburgers and hot dogs for us and they were delicious.  We had fun just hanging out with our friends and playing in the back yard!



As usual, Sunday we got up and headed to church.  Service was amazing!!!  We are so blessed at our church.  Just in the last few months, I feel like I have learned so much and been challenged in my faith.  Clay and I can really see the effects that God is having on our lives and it is so wonderful.  It also warms my heart that Will is excited to go to church and asks to go almost every day!

Sunday morning after his bath. He was waiting for me and Clay to finish getting ready!

Sunday afternoon, we went to a birthday party for one of my friend's little girls.  She was turning five. I think Will was probably the youngest child there so it was a little overwhelming for him, but he got a cupcake so it was all good!

After a nap, we headed back to church for bible study and then we went and ate Milo's with a group of our friends.  Will was having the best time at dinner and was laughing so hard at one of our friends.  It was hilarious. 

When we got  home from dinner it was storming. It only lasted a little while, but Will slept right through it.  I dropped Will off at daycare this morning and he seemed to be in a great mood so I hope that is an indication that this is going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment