Friday, March 25, 2011

It's been a couple of weeks...

I have been absent from the blog for a couple of weeks. I didn't mean to take a break, but I guess we are just living life.  Will's birthday week was crazy busy and we enjoyed ourselves so much, so we have been laying low since then.

We have been able to spend so much time together and it has been wonderful!  The weather has been great so we try to spend some time outside everyday.  We also have some home improvement projects going on around the house.  We are working on redoing our master bath, making a few changes in our kitchen, and some outdoor projects.  Other than that, we have been spending time with our family and friends!

Here are some pictures of our baby boy and some things we have been doing:

At Build-A Bear.


We took Will to Build-A-Bear so he could get a bear for his birthday.  I had a coupon for a free bear ($12 value).  Since, I had the coupon we thought Will could pick whatever he wanted and it wouldn't be a big deal price wise.  What does Will pick?  The cheapest bear they offer ($10) and a little guitar ($3).  Bonus for us because it cost us next to nothing.  Clay said that Will was not my child because I have a knack for picking the most expensive thing in the store. HA!

Swinging in the back yard.
 

Will is really enjoying his swing set. He loves to swing and always tells us to "go faster!!" Such a boy!

At the park on a beautiful Saturday morning. 

 


I took Will to a nearby park one Saturday. We had so much fun and there were only two other kids there. Funny story: before we went to the park that morning, I had to run to the bank to take care of an issue and to deposit Will's birthday money in his savings account. I told Will that we were going to the bank and what we would be doing. For some reason he was really EXCITED about going to the bank. When we pulled up, he yelled "It a big piggy bank, Mommy!" I laughed out loud. It was definitely a lot bigger than our piggy bank at home. I let him make his own deposit and he got a sucker. He was a happy boy and loved our trip to the "big piggy bank".


A Happy Meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment