Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy, Busy

Work is really busy this time of year, so I haven't been able to update the blog as much as I would like.  After this week, things should calm down a little bit--just in time for our holiday celebrations to start!  I am going to try and catch up on some posts I have been meaning to write and I hope to post as we celebrate the season with our families!

I know this season can become so busy and we start to worry about things that don't seem so important after the fact.  I just want to finish this work stuff and turn my mind and heart towards the true reason for the season.  I want to be intentional about spending as much time as possible with Will and Clay and teach Will about why baby Jesus came into this world.

I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful time of year.  I'll be back with some Christmas posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment