Friday, December 31, 2010

The Year in Review - 2010

I reviewed 2009, so I decided I would do that again this year.  Here are some of our 2010 highlights:

January

February

March
  • Will turn ONE, and we celebrate more than once
  • Richard and Julie get married and Will attends his first wedding

April

May

June
  • Will eats a blue crayon
  • Will goes to VBS
  • Clay and I celebrate our 5th year of marriage

July
  • We enjoy the summer by swimming and going to the lake as much as possible
  • Will thinks he is a baby again

August

September

October

November

December
 


2010 was a wonderful year.  Clay and I have tried to make the most of every single moment.  We have experienced some many good things and a few bad. Our marriage is stronger than ever and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us as a couple.  Of course, our greatest moments have involved watching Will grow. He went from baby to toddler this year. He is growing up so fast!  We love to watch him learn new things and love to hear him say new words.  He is such a bright little boy. This year also brought an independent spirit and a few tantrums, but Clay and I find try to find the laughable moments during those times too.  Our life is so full and blessed.  Here's to 2011!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment