Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Christmas Decorations

Not too much has changed from last year's decorations, but I wanted to post this year's decorations anyway.

Living Room:

Live tree with blue and white lights and ornaments.

We don't have a fireplace so I hang our stockings on this little entry table.

The Nativity.  I am hoping to add more pieces to this each year.

I displayed the Christmas cards with pictures around this mirror.

The other cards I hung from ribbon below the tv.

I thought I would include this picture. The quality is bad because it is a picture of a picture.  This is Will with Santa at his daycare party. This is the only Santa picture we did this year. It is hanging on the mirror with the photo Christmas cards.

Kitchen: 

Small tree with red, green, and white ornaments.

Table set with my Fiestaware and reindeer place settings.

Will's Room:

Will's tree with colored lights and ornaments. Also, there are many Clay's childhood ornaments on this tree.

Office/Auburn Room: 

Auburn tree with blue and orange lights and Auburn ornaments. I will probably leave this tree up until we get back from the National Championship game.

I really love all my decorations. I will be sad to see them go at the end of the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment